Become an IT Hero
At Invision, our IT Technicians and Engineers are trusted professionals. We are heroes to many because of our knowledge, experience and willingness to do whatever it takes to fix their computer and network problems. Invision Technicians know what it means to be appreciated.
Our business is growing and expanding, and now we’re looking for that next technology hero.
Based in Lenexa, Kansas, Invision has an established client list of small-to-mid sized business clients. Our computer consulting company serves the greater metropolitan area and we are looking for individuals to manage their own network of clients.
Are you the next hero?
In exchange for your experience, dedication and hard work, Invision offers a progressive management environment where producers are rewarded for performing in a manner consistent with our company goals and for superior customer satisfaction. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package along with the satisfaction of knowing that to our clients, you are a technology hero.
Interested candidates should submit your resume, cover letter and salary history to email@example.com
Candidates will undergo pre-employment background checks.
Windows Systems Administrator
We are not looking for a network specialist to spend 8 hours in front of a screen. We are looking for a diagnostic practitioner who also understands the importance of client service and satisfaction. Do you like the challenge of solving IT problems? Then we may have something in common.
The ideal candidate will have an associate’s degree or better in an Information Technology-related field with five or more years’ experience. We prefer candidates who have MCSE or significant MS training. You must be familiar with networking environments including; Microsoft Server; Exchange, Terminal Services and Active Directory. And you must be able to demonstrate extensive experience troubleshooting and maintaining computers in a business environment.
Experience with the following is a plus; Unix, Backoffice Apps, firewalls and routers. The ideal candidate must be able to identify and resolve problems, gather and analyze information skillfully and develop alternative solutions if necessary. They must also display a willingness to make decisions, exhibit sound and accurate judgment, manage competing demands. You will be responsible for the design, management, optimization and maintenance of small to mid-size network installations.
*MUST BE A LOCAL CANDIDATE* We are not able to relocate individuals to this area.
- At least five years of network user support experience, with an understanding of computer hardware, desktop applications, peripheral equipment and networking principles and functions.
- At least five years of experience installing, troubleshooting and repairing computer hardware, software and peripheral equipment. Thorough knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge of multiple operating system platforms and applications preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional manner and appearance.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate technical issues on a non-technical level.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work and deadlines.
- Good project management skills.
- Able to perform work independently and/or in a team environment.
- Must be highly motivated and eager to learn.Must be comfortable with interacting with clients via phone, e-mail, office visits, etc.